About M.Tech Structural Engineering
M. Tech is a two-year postgraduate program offered by Tula’s Institute, one of the best engineering colleges in Dehradun. This course is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. M. Tech can be pursued after pursuing graduation in Engineering. One of the best M. Tech colleges in Dehradun, Tula’s Institute offers M. Tech in Civil Engineering. This two-year course is designed carefully to help students to study and understand in detail the concepts of Engineering. M. Tech is one of the widely pursued courses in India. At Tula’s Institute, the college with best campus placement college in Uttarakhand, the students are given first-hand training in practical as well as theory, which enables them to secure good jobs.
- To become a centre of Modern industrial skills and collaborative research work.
- To provides learning domain for Researchers in the field of innovation and Research.
- To develop the capacity of students to think inventively.
- Promote Researched based projects in area of construction, Transportation, Structural Engineering etc.
- To Built Industry Partnerships to share first hand practical knowledge & to see the real life working of the organizations.
- To develop High Academic Standards as entrepreneurship development.
Choose The Tula’s Experience
M. Tech (Civil Engineering) with specialization in Structural Engineering offered by Tula’s is a two-year (Full Time) postgraduate course program, approved by AICTE. The course is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and consists of 4 semesters. The program provides students with the knowledge of advanced concepts of structural engineering. The course provides students with an intensive knowledge of the process of construction of building, roads, bridges, dams, etc. and offers numerous challenging career opportunities. Students pursuing this program will benefit with robust engineering knowledge and will also get trained in administrative and supervisory skills to work in railroads, highways, sewage systems, transmission towers, etc. At Tula’s Institute, students are provided with ample amount of theoretical as well as practical knowledge. The institute has well-equipped labs and experienced faculty members. State of the art infrastructure with an impressive range of facilities offers additional help to the students.
|MSET-101||Advanced Structural Analysis|
|MSET-102||Advanced Solid Mechanics|
|MSET-103||Analytical and Numerical Methods for Structural Engineering|
|Program –Elective-I||I.MSET-111 Theory of Thin Plates and Shells
2. MSET-112 Theory and application of cement composites
3. MSET-113 Theory of Structural Stability
4. MSET-114 Structural Health monitoring
|MSEP101 6||Structural Design Lab|
|MSEP102||Advanced Concrete Lab|
|MLC||Research Methodology and IPR|
|Audit 1||Audit Course|
|MSET-201||FEM in Structural Engineering|
|Program Elective-I||1. MSET-211 Advanced Steel Design
3. Elective I 2. MSET-212 Design of Formwork
3. MSET-213 Design of High Rise Structures
4. MSET-214 Design of Masonry Structures
|MSEP-201||Model Testing Lab|
|MSEP-202||Numerical Analysis Lab|
|Audit 2||Audit Course-2|
|Program Elective-I|| 1.MSET-311 Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
2. MSET-312 Analysis of Laminated Composite Plates Elective – I
3. MSET-313 Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Structures
4. MSET-314 Design of Plates and Shells
|Open Elective||1. MOET -391 Business Analytics
2. MOET -392 Industrial Safety
3. MOET -393 Operations Research
4. MOET -394 Cost Management of Engineering Projects
5. MOET -395 Composite Materials
6. MOET -396 Waste to Energy
|Dissertation/MS||EP-401 Dissertation Phase – II|