Tula’s Institute offers a wide variety of courses to choose from and is ranked among the best EEE engineering colleges in Dehradun, Uttarakhand for students applying for both under-graduate and post-graduate programs.
The department offers four Year Engineering program approved by AICTE & Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The course consists of 8 semesters. The progress of the student is monitored semester wise through two Sessional Exams (Internal) and one End Semester Exam conducted by the University. All the exams consist of testing theoretical knowledge and practical implementation both.
To produce quality Engineers in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering by providing core technical skills.
- Focus on the current technology on non-conventional energy and green energy.
- Graduates have state of art engineering knowledge necessary for employment in industries as well as higher studies and research.
- Collaborate with industry, research organizations and academia to encourage creativity and innovation.
- Produce graduates with technical expertise, professional attitude and ethical values.
Electrical and Electronics Engineering department is proud to possess the following laboratories. All laboratories are being well equipped and regularly upgraded according to the curriculum requirement of the University. The over-all exposure combined with the state of the art infrastructure has resulted in Tula’s Institute being considered as one of the best options for students pursuing B.Tech in Best Engineering college in Dehradun.
- Basic Electrical Engineering lab
- Electrical Machine lab
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement lab
- Power System lab
- Control System lab
- Power Electronics lab
- Applied Instrumentation lab
- Electrical Driver lab
- To produce competent Engineers and Professionals to enable industries achieve global benchmarks.
- To develop skilled Electrical Engineers with good proficiency in both software and hardware and adeptness to handle various challenges posed by the industry and the competition.
- To offer an updated curriculum covering latest advancements to allow our students to exploit emerging opportunities efficiently.
- To orient the students to involve themselves in various research and developmental activities.
- To provide real-time working experience by simulating the real world in a lab environment using latest software tools.
|2nd year||subject code||subject name|
|TEC 301||Electronic Device & Circuits|
|TEC 303||Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation|
|THM 301||Engineering Economics|
|TEE 301||Network Analysis & Synthesis|
|TEC 404||Signal & Systems|
|TEE 405||Elements Of Power System|
|TEC 406||Communication Engineering|
|TEE 502||System Engineering|
|TEC 502||Digital Signal Processing|
|TEE 602||Control System|
|TEE 603||Power Electronics|
|TEE 601||Power System Analysis|
|THU 608||Principle Of Management|
|TCS 607||Data Structure|
|TEE 702||Electric Drives|
|TEE 704||Switchgear& Protection|
|TEC 704||Digital Signal Processing|
|TEE 011||Utilization of Electrical Energy & traction|
|TOE 03||Envirnmental Studies|
|8th Sem||TEE 803||Operational Control of Power System|
|TEC 803||Telemetry & Data Transmission|
|TEE 025||High Voltage AC & DC|
|TEC 033||Reliabilty Engineering|
Electrical engineers develop and oversee electrical systems and equipment. They work with everything from power grids to computers and telephones to cars. Electronic engineers, on the other hand, look after and maintain electronic equipments. Almost all the industries are highly dependent on electrical and electronic engineering.
Like every other industry in India, the electric/electronic industry too has benefited a lot from the de-licensing and de-regulations that the government has allowed. Now with exposure to global players and competition, the Indian companies have improved the quality of production and are growing to their true potential. This, in turn, means better job opportunities for electronic and electrical engineering graduates. Qualified engineers are getting absorbed across industries and sectors and will continue to do so in future.
Those who are academically oriented can also take up teaching and research and development in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad. Electronic engineers can start their own business by manufacturing electronic parts, goods and components. They can also start a repair or assembly shop for television receivers, amplifiers, recording equipment etc. Since electronics is a labour intensive and talent-oriented field, it gives high returns for a given initial investment.
Disclaimer: The above information is from various reliable sources and is relevant to current industry standards which is subject to vary according to the functional changes of the industry.
|TCS-302||Computer Based Numerical and Statistical Techniques|
|TEC-301||Digital Electronics and Design Aspect|
|TCS-304||Object Oriented Programming|
|THU-301||Engineering Economics and Costing|
|PCS-302||Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Technique Lab|
Limitless learning, more possibilities
Connect with ERP for more Solutions