MCA (with grooming under Microsoft Incubation and Innovation centre)
MCA (Masters of Computer Application) is an advance post graduate course offered by Tula’s Institute, one of the top MCA colleges in Dehradun. Technology companies in India have driven growth, created jobs, has seen a rising number of successful startups being churned out. India is the largest destination for the information technology in the world and IT industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. The demand of computer professionals is constantly increasing, owing to the rapid digitalization in India as well as abroad.
Amongst the leading B school in Uttarakhand, Tula’s offers Master of Computer Application (MCA) course that is a master degree in Computer Application. Course that enables students to develop and hone their business skills by offering unparalleled opportunity along with access to global exposures in finest companies in the market.
Tula’s is the top MCA colleges in Dehradun, visualizes imparting quality education in the field of computer science to excel in the corporate world and to train students to develop the soft skills with global standards and enhance their knowledge in Computer Applications. After completing this course the student expertise in the fundamentals of Computer and IT, Programming in C++ and Java, System Analysis and Design and Algorithm Analysis and Design. At Tula’s Institute, which is one of the best MCA College in Dehradun, the syllabus is specially designed keeping in mind the importance of practical knowledge in this field. Students are given a sufficient amount of lab visits in order to excel in their field of choice.
Any graduate who has passed (with not less than 50% of the marks in all the years of the examination) or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline (Science, Commerce, Arts, Engineering or any approved University) is eligible to apply. Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.
MCA is a professional job oriented course. Keeping this in mind the students are properly trained for placement interviews and group discussions. Students are made familiar with web technologies and advanced Software Engineering and are trained to develop technical, professional and communications skills. MCA’s degree from the Tula’s Institute, the college with Best Campus Placement in Dehradun, benefits the student by giving him/her an edge over others in this technically developing world. With extensive knowledge of the latest programming languages and tools to develop better and faster applications, students can explore various job options.
Salient Features of Tula’s:
- Highly qualified and experienced faculties.
- All round development of students through various co-curricular activities.
- 24 Hours on-line lab equipped high-performance computers.
- 30,000 e-Books and e-Journals in our Digital Library
- A specially designed curriculum that bridges the gap between academic and industry requirements.
- An optimal mix of learning methods to ensure a 360-degree growth that helps to replicate and implement theoretical learning to real-life scenarios.
- From day 1 all students have access to the training and placement department to make them industry ready.
- Support is available to all from wanting to learn about companies to preparation tips, to finding an internship or wanting advice on all matter related to career.
- Hands on experience in computer applications programs to impart practical knowledge in the relevant field.
The Program aims to provide learners with an ability to prepare for Job Placement, successful career and to become Leaders for the comprehensive development of the society. These aims are achieved with:
- An introduction to the study of computer application.
- A progressively higher level of understanding and critical awareness of the main issues in Technology management.
- A global holistic perspective of management and computer application.
- A range of intellectual skill and technical competencies required for effective management.
- The opportunity to link the program of a computer application with the study of an advanced level of a specialist pathway.
- Applying and converting the above understanding into application and learning.
The high quality and effective arrangements made by Tula’s in the field of MCA makes it the Best MCA College in Dehradun.After completion of course students have option to grow in one of the following field:
- Cloud Computing
- Ethical Hacking
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- Software Developing
- Software Testing
- IT Support
Our students have been placed in companies like TCS, Cummins, Genpact, Wipro, Hexaware, Infosys, Oracle, HCL, IBM, Mahindra, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Infosys.
Summer Internship Program:
Summer Internship Program is an attempt to bridge the gap between the professional world and academic institutions. At the end of Semester II, students undergo Summer Internship for duration of 2 months.
Winter Internship Program:
The institute encourages the learners to horn their skills by applying the college learning’s in the professional world . At the end of Semester III, students are encourage to undergo a winter internship/research project for duration of one month.
The session starts from July-August every year. The course consists of six semesters with 8 subjects in each semester.
- Job focus through OSOCAT
- Industry focused Curriculum
- Case Study Methodology
- Problem Based learning
- Live Projects
- Industrial Visits
- Workshops by Industry Experts
- Industry Experienced and Proficient Faculty
- Personality Development Classes
- Industry recognized value added courses
- National & International Tours
Value Added Courses(One credit each – 30 Hours, Student should take a minimum of six credits)
- Microsoft’s Innovation and Incubation Center
- Certification in cloud computing
- Certificate in Ethical Hacking
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Dlink Networking Courses
- FOSS Training from IIT, Bombay
- Certificate Program for JAVA
- Certificate Program for .NET
- Certificate Program for UNIX and LINUX
- Research Orientation through IEEE and ACM
- Certificate in Neuro Linguistic Programming for IT managers
- Certificate in Leadership
- Foreign Language Program
- Certificate in software marketing
- Regular industry tour/linkages
- Internship Entrepreneurial incubation
[fusion_title size="3" content_align="left" style_type="single solid" sep_color="" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" class="" id=""]Remedial Courses (On as required basis)[/fusion_title]
- Business English
- Quantitative Technique/Reasoning
- Fearless Public Speaking
- Ms Excel
[fusion_title size="3" content_align="left" style_type="single solid" sep_color="" margin_top="" margin_bottom="" class="" id=""]Soft Skill Training Program[/fusion_title]
TULA’S supplements the MCA Program with soft skills training which provides a unique opportunity for the student to develop and upgrade their personality, communication and presentation skills.The learning outcomes of this program are:
- Understanding mathematics, computer science, and management in practice.
- Analyze, formulate and develop computer applications.
- Knowledge for selection and usage of modern computing tools and techniques.
- English Language Skills, which include spoken and written skills
- Good presentation skills
- To develop adequate self-confidence in inter-personal skills, team building and leadership
- To develop self-confidence and self-esteem in themselves so that they are equipped and ready to operate effectively in the dynamic business environment.
Placement Philosophy at Tula’s Dehradun
- Trained students for the Industry
- Right student at the right job
- 60% and above deserve a job
- 60% and below has a right to job
- 24*7 access to career counselors
- Large choice of job opportunities
- Multiple placement opportunities
|Accord Shine||Genpact||Pari Technologies India|
|AMW||Globarena||Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd|
|AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA||Global Logic||PEPSICO|
|Anchor||GRS Technologies||Prasar Bharti (All India Radio)|
|APTECH||Hanna Softech||Reliance Communication|
|Aquarian Infotech||HCL Infosystems Ltd.||RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND|
|Asahi Glass||HDFC Life||RP Autostyles|
|ASCII||Hexaware Technologies||SAI Ideal Software Solution|
|BEL (Bharat Electronics ltd)||Hindustan Times||Satnam Global Infraprojects|
|BetaSoft Systems||HP||SONY ERICSSON|
|Bharti AXA Life Insurance||Genpact||SRF|
|BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electronics ltd)||HQ Lamps||Sub- K|
|AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA||IBM||Subex|
|Birla Power Solutions ltd||ICICI Prudential LIC||Sunhore|
|Blue Beacon||IDS Infotech||SURVEY OF INDIA|
|Blue star||IMS People||Syntel|
|BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd)||Infotech Electronics limited||Techno Train|
|CDAC||InTarvo Technologies||Technology Solutions|
|Cease Fire||J.P Greens||Technosystems Pvt. Ltd.|
|CMS Infosystems Pvt. Ltd||Jai Bharat Maruti||TVS|
|CoCubes.com||Khanna Paper Mills Ltd.||Unicon|
|Conceirge Technologies||L&T||United Spirits|
|Cummins India Ltd.||Madhura F & I||UPCL|
|D.T.Y Technologies||Mahindra & Mahindra||Usha Power Tech|
|DEAL(Defence Electronics Applications Lab)||Miracle Technologies||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam ltd|
|Delano Software||Mobilous||Uttarakhand Power Corporation ltd|
|Dell||M-Solutions||V Value 4 U|
|Deutsche Bank||Neosoft Technologies||Value First|
|Doon Scooter||Networth Direct||VIDEOCON|
|DRDO||NIIT Ltd.||Vision IT Solutions|
|DUCAT||Nokia Siemens Network Ltd||Vivaki|
|Durha Merchants||NOV SARA||Vodafone|
|Dynpro||NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd)||Voltas Ltd|
|Earth Infra||ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd)||Webwerks Technologies|
|Excellent Consultant||OPTOELECTRONICS FACTORY||WHIRLPOOL|
|Expert Serv Solutions||Oracle||Wipro|
|Fiserv||Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.||Yebhi.com|
|Fun Dreamz||OTS Solutions||Syntel|
Guest LecturesAcademic Speakers – Jan-July 2015
- Dr. TAREK N. SAADAWI Director, Center of Information Networking and Telecommunications (CINT) The City University of New York, City College
- Dr. S N Singh IEEE R10 Conference and Technical Seminar (Coordinator) Department of Electrical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Dr. Sithu D Sudarsan Group Manager ABB Corporate Research, India
- Dr. Al-Sakib Khan Pathan International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lampur
- Dr. Durga Toshniwal, Department of Computer Science, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Narottam Chand Kaushal, NIT, Hamirpur
- Dr. Shashidhar Koolagudi, NIT, Surathkal
To extend learning beyond the classroom teaching, we at Tula’s invite experts from the industry to conduct guest lectures, seminars, and workshops on various topics and issues related to the curriculum of an Engineering or Management student.
|1||Mr. Dileep Kumar||Research Associate – CSR Initiatives||Evalueserve|
|2||Mr. Summy Kataria||Country Manager- University Relations||Bloomberg|
|3||Mr. Vineet Kumar||Senior Manager||NASSCOM Foundation|
|4||Mr. Ramanathan Meenakshi Sundaram||Microsoft India||Intel Corporation|
|5||Mr. Nishant Kavi||Developer Outreach Manager||Nokia|
Events @ July 2015-Jun 2016
- Making of a winning CV – “ PD workshop”
- Selecting a Summer Internship for your Dream- “ PD workshop”
- Interview techniques for Selection – “ PD workshop”
- Ad-O- Mania – Online advertisement making competition Business Quiz
- Fearless Public Speaking-“ PD workshop”
- ERP & SAP- “workshop”
- Successful Branding – “workshop”
- Leader Inside – “Seminar”
- In focus – “Gaming Industry”
- Sanskriti – The cultural festival
- Educational visit to Singapore
- Goal Setting – “workshop”
- OSOCAT-Y ( One Student One Career At a Time) – “workshop”
- Utkrist–The Management and Technical Festival Boot Camp – Leadership Development Program
- OSOCAT-Y ( One Student One Career At a Time) – “workshop”
- SAP – The Industrial Analysis (Outdoor visit)
- In Focus- Infosys, Wipro, Google
- Fearless Public Speaking-“ PD workshop”
- Six Sigma – Certificate course
- Red and the Green – Debate Competition
- Leaders for Rural Development – “workshop”
- Young Entrepreneur of India – National competition