The Department of Applied Sciences & Engineering is an initiating and supporting department for the Institute’s engineering and other departments. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Science, foundation of Engineering and Professional Communication are among the core courses covered by the department. The department boasts a highly qualified and knowledgeable faculty, as well as well-equipped laboratories. The department, which was established in 2006 as one of the faculty’s departments, participates in the institute’s B.Tech., MCA, BCA, B.Sc. Agriculture, and Polytechnic programs.
- The department is dedicated to educational and soft-skills excellence.
- The department strives to make new student accustomed to the new college environment and make them comfortable at new home away from home.
- Department bridges the gap between school and college education through orientation program which instils leadership, team building & management and social work.
- It aspires to develop and maintain a conducive environment for learning, inquiry, and the generation of new ideas in order to support the education of future engineers and scientists.
- The teaching methodology of the department is based on ‘Learning by Practicing’ strategy.
- It encourage students in developing strong fundamentals in the subject(s) as well as the abilities needed to solve scientific, technological, analytical, and mathematical challenges.
- The department clearly defined teaching and learning process that includes problem-solving sessions, open discussions during tutorials, holding seminars, workshops, and projects, among other things.
- The knowledge gained through laboratory work forms a major component while preparing future professionals.
- To build a strong platform to pursue higher learning.
- To enable engineering students, master the fundamental concepts of Applied Science & English.
- To prepare students for their successful career based on strong moral & ethical foundation.
- To develop scholarly capabilities of students to enable research.
- Prominent Faculty Members