Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The three-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is designed keeping in mind the needs of the bright students who are looking for a career in entrepreneurship, management profession or towards higher education in business administration. This program is open to the students with diverse educational background including, humanities, science, arts and commerce. However, being a program with challenging curricula and contents, it is accessible mainly to those students who have excellent academic record and high potential for success. BBA degree helps students to build managerial skills and prepares them for business administration positions by adopting some of the specialization subjects that are most sought-after in the business world.
Bachelor in Business Administration degree is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a multitude of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government & Private. The BBA program offers education and training in management and leadership skills to prepare students for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. Students learn multiple aspects of business management through lectures, practical projects, internships, hands on workshops and symposiums etc.
The BBA curriculum is designed by Academia and Industry experts in such a way that the students get ample industry exposure and training. It helps student to prepare for real-world experiences and reach smart business conclusions through empirical analysis, such as planning on how an organization operates day-to-day in the face of ongoing changes and challenges.
The basic goal of this program is to:
- Understand and implement concepts related to local and global business
- Discuss, and apply regulatory and ethical practices
- Enhance research, communication, and presentation skills using professional literature
- Demonstrate a combination of knowledge and professional skills.
- Fully equipped modern amphitheater kind classrooms for better reach and visibility.
- 200+ alumni network in various startups, Entrepreneurships, governmental and blue-chip companies.
- 50+ placement opportunities given during the semester.
- research articles and papers in journals of repute.
- MoU’s with various companies to assist students in their needs of training, placement and internships.
- Collaborative and integrative pedagogy helps to adopt concepts quickly.
- Interaction based ‘Flipped Classroom’ Learning Methodology.
- Comprehend the theories and techniques used in successful organizations using “Case Based” Teaching pedagogy.
- Prepare students for entrepreneurship and employment
- PO1 : To be able to apply the management domain knowledge to solve routine and specific business problems.
- PO2 : To develop capability of analysing and critical thinking to take informed and real time data based decisions.
- PO3 : To foster the technological knowhow to solve business and management related problems in technologically driven environment.
- PO4 : To be able to take leadership positions based on ethical, value driven, sustainable, holistic and entrepreneurial approach.
- PO5 : To develop various managerial and entrepreneurial skills for catering to the local and global business scenarios.
- PO6 : To imbibe and practice the different domain knowledge and develop skills required for specialized functional areas
- PSO 1 : Analyse complex data , understanding the financial implications of managerial decision making.
- PSO 2 : Students will be able to perform business analytics using tools such as spreadsheets.
- PSO 3 : Students will analyse business management for domestic and international organisation.
- To evolve successful business leaders and entrepreneurs with social responsibility and global outreach.
- To prepare the students for dynamic business environment through quality educational programs.
- To contribute to human capital requirement in society and industry by augmenting the employability of students.
- To cultivate the symbiotic relation with industry and other organizations for all round development of the students.
- To sensitize the students towards value based and socially responsible behaviour as a business leader and entrepreneur.
- Passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council / University with minimum 45% marks for general (open) category and 40% marks for students of SC and ST category.
|BBA 101 PPM||Principles and Practice of Management|
|BBA 102 CAB||Computer Applications in Business|
|BBA 103||Business Communication|
|BBA 104||Financial Accounting|
|BBA 105||Business Economics|
|202||Human Resource Management|
|304||Accounting For Management|
|404||Marketing of Services|
|501||Business Policy and Strategy|
|502||Entrepreneurship and Small Business|
|503||Project and Project Presentation/Seminar|
|M-2||Marketing Communication and Advertising|
|M-03||Sales and Distribution management|
|H-2||Training and Development|
|F-2||Working Capital Management|
|F-3||Financial Institutions and Markets|
|601||Management Information System|
|H-1||Human Resource Planning and Development|
|H-3||Social Security and Labour Welfare|
|F-1||International Financial Management|
|F-2||Management of Financial Service|
- A Versatile degree
- Personal Development
- Gateway to number of job opportunities in various fields of management
- Gives in-depth knowledge of business at the earliest stage of career
- Trains well in various qualities like entrepreneurial, leadership and management
- Global accepted degree course with wide range of possibilities
- Dearth of management graduates in middle east, Europe and Canadian countries
- Course acts as a precursor to management studies, and hence, it is updated regularly to incorporate major developments in the business world.
- Kick Start to a global, reputed and overgrowing career.
At the point when various sorts of co-curricular exercises are incorporated at the everyday schedule level, their fundamental objective is to contribute towards an overall improvement of the understudy. The accompanying pointers clarify the main targets of co-curricular exercises:
- To impart students with the importance of teamwork.
- To provide children with plentiful opportunities to imbibe a varied skillset, from furnishing their social and communication skillsto imbibing them with leadership and decision-making abilities.
- To facilitate motivation for learning
- To assist them in developing the spirit for healthy competition
- Work as incredible avenues of socialization and teaches students about the essentials of planning, management, co-operation and co-ordination.
- To promote psychological, ethical, civic, social, disciplinary, cultural and recreational values.
By getting involved in various types of co-curricular activities, you can relax, rejuvenate and boost your creativity and thinking skills.
Activities for various types of personal and professional development are a part of daily activity for the students at Tula’s. some of the activities which are regularly conducted for the students are:
- Educational Tours
- Industrial Visits
- Leisure Tours
- Athletic meets
- Cultural Meets
- Sport Meets
- Mock Interview sessions
- Business plan developments
- Theatre reviews
- Social Work
- Volunteering in Social cause campaigns
- Conducting Events and Festivals
And lots more to add to the overall bucket of beyond curriculum activities …
BBA is a professional degree that nurtures its students who are passionate about getting into business and management careers. Students can get placed directly into good known brands immediately after getting their BBA degrees. This is the reason that BBA degree holders are among the highest employment rate category as compared to other bachelor’s degrees.
Sales / Inside Sales
Entry Level Sales Executives
Store In charges
Supply Chain and Analytics
Asst Managers/Logistic Mgrs.