Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is a two year degree program planned to encourage the capacities expected from world class managers and entrepreneurs. The scope of MBA aspirant, regardless, isn’t limited rigidly to the business world but also to the public region, government, private industry, and various areas.
In current scenario MBA is the well-known master certification program globally. Today, there are more than 2,500 MBA program specializations available all over the planet; most are introduced in English. First MBA program was introduced at universities in the United States around the turn of the 20th century.
A Master in Business Administration degree is the entryway to different open positions in countless regions like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, Production, operations, administration and so on. The MBA program involves tutoring and planning in organization and give capacities to prepare students for regulatory positions globally. This program is well designed for those individuals who need to seek career in the corporate sector.
We at Tula’s offer a full time two years Master of Business administration degree affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun with a specialized coursework in five areas:
- Marketing: Since the beginning of modern business world, the economics has revolved around how well you market your product or service. The success and failure of any product or service depends upon only one situation that how well you have analyzed the market and how well you have marketed your product or service. With marketing as a specialization, the students learn the key aspects of the modern marketing strategies and can make marketing plans keeping in mind the very context of product promotion and positioning.
- Human Resource: There is always a scarcity of this type of able and competent resource in any organization. With Human Resource as your specialization one can learn the basics to advanced aspects of Training and development, recruiting, Compensation, leadership etc. and can gain access to entry level to advanced position in an organization.
- Finance: With Finance as a specialization, the students learn the basics to advanced aspects of behavioral finance, corporate finance, financial mathematics, financial accounting and analysis etc. and get and easy access to finance level market both in private and government sector.
- International Business: The specialization teaches the core aspects of Export and Import Management, International Marketing, Foreign Exchange Management, International Finance International Logistics etc. and can give the entry level position in jobs and business opportunities beyond the borders of the nation.
- Entrepreneurship and Venture development: The management specialization on Entrepreneurship & Venture development provides a diverse set of options for students to hone their entrepreneurial skills and can access immense possibilities of setting up their own business based upon their requirements and market situation.
- Agri-Business Management: The backbone of the Indian Economy – Agriculture and Agribusiness provides 54% employment to the Indian Population. The recent spurt in full time MBA specialization in Agri Business Management program offers focus on development of agri-managerial skills, in the curriculum. The programme aims at enabling meritorious agricultural graduates acquire the critical competencies to function as effective Agri-business managers.
Business Analytics: Business analytics (BA) is defined as an iterative process of methodical exploration of data from a business or other organization. The practice relies heavily on statistical analysis, and is employed by organizations to drive informed decision-making. Business analytics helps companies get insights about their performance, which serves as a corporate asset, giving them a competitive edge. Business analytics also allows companies to optimize and even automate business processes. Business analytics gives a company important competitive advantages, such as:
- Faster answers to business questions
- Answers based on information instead of guesswork
- Insights into customer behaviour
- Discovering opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling
- On-demand business metrics reports
✔ Fully equipped modern amphitheater kind classrooms for better reach and visibility.
✔ 200+ alumni network in various startups, Entrepreneurships, governmental and blue-chip companies.
✔ 50+ placement opportunities given during the semester.
✔ research articles and papers in journals of repute.
✔ MoU’s with various companies to assist students in their needs of training, placement and internships.
✔ Collaborative and integrative pedagogy helps to adopt concepts quickly.
✔ Interaction based ‘Flipped Classroom’ Learning Methodology.
✔ Comprehend the theories and techniques used in successful organizations using “Case Based” Teaching pedagogy.
✔ Prepare students for entrepreneurship and employment
PO1 : Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
PO2 : Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
PO3 : Ability to develop value based leadership.
PO4 : Ability to understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects.
PO5 : Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals.
PSO1 : Develop skills in business analytics for industry and business requirements.
PSO2 : Develop skills and knowledge for entrepreneurship.
PSO3 : Develop professionals that overcome business challenges during recession.
- To evolve successful business leaders and entrepreneurs with social responsibility and global outreach.
- To prepare the students for dynamic business environment through quality educational programs.
- To contribute to human capital requirement in society and industry by augmenting the employability of students.
- To cultivate the symbiotic relation with industry and other organizations for all round development of the students.
- To sensitize the students towards value based and socially responsible behaviour as a business leader and entrepreneur.
- Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
|MB101 PPM||Principles and Practices of Management|
|MB102 FA||Financial accounting|
|MB103 QTOR||Quantitative Techniques and Operation Research|
|MB104 ME||Managerial Economics|
|MB105 BE||Business Environment|
|MB106 BL||Business Laws|
|MB107 PBC||Professional Business Communication|
|MB108||MIS and Computer applications in Business|
|MB 203||Live projects on current business Issues|
|MB206||Human Resource Management|
|MB207||Production and Operations Management|
|MB208||Business Research Methods|
|MB301 IB||International Business|
|MB302 PM||Project Management|
|MB303 TQM||Total Quality Management|
|MBAT 311||Consumer Behaviour|
|MBAT 313||Marketing of Services (Minor)|
|MBAT 315||Retail Management|
|MBAT 321||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|MBAT 322||Financial Markets and Institutions (Minor)|
|MBAT 323||International Financial Management|
|MBAT 331||Industrial Relations and Labour Laws|
|MBAT 333||Human Resource Planning & Development (Minor)|
|MBAT 342||Cross-Cultural Business Management (Minor)|
|MBAT 335||Organisational Structure and Change|
|MB401||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|MB401||Business Ethics and Corporate Governance|
|MBAT 412||Sales Management (Minor)|
|MBAT 413||Financial Services (Minor)|
|MBAT 422||Mergers and Corporate Restructuring|
|MB 431||International Human Resource Management|
|MB 441||EXIM Financing and Documentation (Minor)|
|MB 433||Corporate leadership (Minor)|
Name:- Sonal Bahuguna
Education:- MBA, PhD(P)
Experience:- 3 years
Designation: - Assistant professor
Specialization: Finance and Marketing
Name:- Dr. Amal Raneem K
Education:- BA, MBA, PhD
Designation: - Assistant professor
- A Versatile degree
- An MBA can help with career advancement
- An MBA can help you meet people
- An MBA can help you learn about other functional areas and industries
- An MBA program can help you move to a new place
- An MBA can help you make more money
- Gateway to number of job opportunities in various fields of management
- Gives in-depth knowledge of business at the earliest stage of career
- Trains well in various qualities like entrepreneurial, leadership and management
- Global accepted degree course with wide range of possibilities
- Kick Start to a global, reputed and overgrowing career.
Activities for various types of personal and professional development are a part of daily activity for the students at Tula’s. some of the activities which are regularly conducted for the students are:
- Educational Tours
- Industrial Visits
- Leisure Tours
- Athletic meets
- Cultural Meets
- Sport Meets
- Mock Interview sessions
- Business plan developments
- Theatre reviews
- Social Work
- Volunteering in Social cause campaigns
- Conducting Events and Festivals
And lots more to add to the overall bucket of beyond curriculum activities …
MBA degree holder gets job opportunities that includes team leadership and managerial responsibility for Corporate and other sectors. A manager’s job profile broadly includes planning, strategizing, execution, leading the team, liaison with clients, coordinating with other departments, delegation of work and responsibilities, reporting to higher authorities regarding projects undertaken etc.. Given below are some of the popular job options after MBA :
Human Resources Manager
Data Analytics Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Advertising Sales Manager
Transport & Logistics Manager
International Business Manager
Energy & Environment Manager
Import & Export Manager
IT & Systems Manager
Healthcare & Hospital Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Public Policy Manager