M.Tech computer science and engineering is a two-year postgraduate program offered by Tula’s Institute, one of the best engineering institute in Uttarakhand. This program is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to VMSB Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
This program integrates the key elements of computer programming, networking and several fields of engineering. Aspirants for this course gain knowledge and develop ideas on the design, implementation, and management of the information system to develop computer software. In addition, a post graduate in computer science also has an opportunity as teaching fraternity.
From the date of its initiation Department of Computer Science and Engineering has set standards in equipping students with the vital skill sets required to navigate the modern era of digitalization. The scope of study includes state of the art courses like Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of things, Cloud Computing , Cyber Security & Networking. The students who pursue this program are actively engaged in cutting edge research in the various aspects of computing to ensure regular innovation which contributes to the sustainable development of society. Our Exclusive league of faculties and experts impart within the students, the most vital practical understanding of Computer Science.
- To become the centre of excellence in teaching and research.
- To induce ethical values and spirit of social commitment.
- To provide a learning ambience to enhance innovations and problem-solving skills.
- To provide a comprehensive education, benchmarked against the highest global standards.
- To collaborate with the software industry and adopt technology to achieve quality in technical education.
- To promote research-based projects/activities in the emerging areas of technology convergence.
- PEO1 : To Achieve Academic growth through multidisciplinary projects and higher learning.
- PEO2 : To enhance skills to pursue research oriented cases by adapting new computing technology.
- PEO3 : To analyse the role of post graduate engineers as leader in IT Industry and in Engineering project.
- PO1 : An ability to independently carry out research / investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- PO2 : An ability to write and present a substantial technical report / document.
- PO3 : Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program.
- PO4 : Apply the knowledge of engineering principles to develop software systems, products and processes thus to solve real world multifaceted problems.
- PO5 : Ability to design and conduct experiments, procedures and technical skills necessary for engineering exploration to solve societal problems and environmental contexts for sustainable development.
- PO6 : Recognize the need to engage in self-governing and life-long learning by making use of professional and ethical principles.
- PSO1 : Devolve Industry led research project in the field of Computing and its application.
- PSO2 : Provide Entrepreneur skills in application development.
|M.Tech - CSE
Passed BE/BTech or equivalent in Computer Science & Engg, Information Technology or MCA.GATE/NET qualified students shall be preferred. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
M.Tech 1st Semester
Program Core I- Mathematical
Program Core II-Advanced Data Structures
Program Elective I –
Program Elective II –
Research Methodology and IPR
Laboratory 1 (Advanced Data Structures)
Laboratory 2 (Based on Electives)
English for Research Paper Writing
Sanskrit for Technical Knowledge
M.Tech 2nd Semester
Program Core III - Advance Algorithms
Program Core IV - Soft Computing
Program Elective III –
Laboratory 3 (Based on cores)
Laboratory 4 (Based on Electives)
Mini Project with Seminar
Constitution of India
Stress Management by Yoga
Personality Development through Life Enlightenment Skills
M.Tech 3rd Semester
Program Elective 5 –
MCSP 301/MCSP 302
Dissertation-I /Industrial Project
M.Tech 4th Semester
Dr.Anand Kumar Gupta
Email id: [email protected]
The department of computer science & engineering aims at providing & ensuring outcome based education through qualitative teaching-learning process, meaningful teacher-taught interactions, state-of-the-art laboratories and well qualified faculty. Our department is striving hard to achieve its vision of becoming a centre of excellence in the field of technical education. The department is constantly working towards improving the all-round skill development of our students through organizing guest lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences and career service events facilitated by prominent experts. Our students are highly motivated and demanded by top recruiters for employment. The department provides the arena to build the students capabilities, communication and employability skills. We believe that the teaching-learning process, coupled with practical experience gained during Industrial Training in reputed organizations, equip our students to handle the challenges required by the software industry. In addition to mastering theoretical concepts of computer science practical skills, our focus is to prepare students to conduct research, via minor and major projects offered in the curriculum. Projects offered stretch across diverse areas like algorithms, parallel computing, computer security, artificial intelligence, computer networks, as well as interdisciplinary areas like human-computer interaction, applied machine learning etc.
- Prominent Faculty Members
Name:- Dr. Raghav Garg
Education:- B.Tech, M.S. , Ph.D, M.B.A.
Experience:- 8 Yrs
Designation:- Associate Professor
Name:- Ms. Shivali Pundir
Education:- M.Tech (CSE)
Experience:- 10.5 Yrs.
Designation:- Assistant Professor