MCA (with grooming under Microsoft Incubation and Innovation centre)
MCA (Masters of Computer Application) is an advance post graduate course offered by Tula’s Institute, one of the top MCA colleges in Dehradun. Technology companies in India have driven growth, created jobs, has seen a rising number of successful startups being churned out. India is the largest destination for the information technology in the world and IT industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. The demand of computer professionals is constantly increasing, owing to the rapid digitalization in India as well as abroad.
- To become centre of excellence in software development and research.
- Induce ethical values and spirit of social commitment.
- Provide a learning ambience to enhance innovations and problem solving skills.
- To provide a comprehensive education, benchmarked against the highest global
- Collaborate with software industry and adopting technology for achieving quality
of technical education.
- Promote research based projects / activities in the emerging areas of technology
Choose The Tula’s Experience
- Highly qualified and experienced faculties.
- The all-round development of students through various co-curricular activities.
- 24 hours of online computer labs equipped high-performance computers.
- 50,000 e-Books and e-Journals at our Digital Library.
- A specially designed curriculum that bridges the gap between academic and industry requirements.
- An optimal mix of learning methods to ensure a 360-degree growth that helps to replicate and implement theoretical learning to real-life scenarios.
- Giving students access to the training and placement department to make them industry-ready.
- Support is available to all from wanting to learn about companies to preparation tips, to finding an internship or wanting advice on all matter related to career.
- Hands-on experience in computer applications programs to impart practical knowledge in the relevant field.
- An introduction to the study of computer application.
- A progressively higher level of understanding and critical awareness of the main issues in technology management.
- A global holistic perspective of management and computer application.
- A range of intellectual skills and technical competencies required for effective management.
- The opportunity to link the program of a computer application with the study of an advanced level of a specialist pathway.
- Applying and converting the above understanding into application and learning.
- The high quality and effective arrangements made by Tula’s Institute in the field of MCA makes it the Best MCA College in Dehradun.
- Cloud Computing
- Ethical Hacking
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
- Software Developing
- Software Testing
- IT Support
|MCAT 101||Programming & Problem Solving using C|
|MCAT 102||Computer Organization & Architecture|
|MCAT 103||Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques|
|MCAT 104||Combinatory & Graph Theory|
|MCAT 105||System Analysis & Design|
|MCAT 106||Fundamental of Information Technology.||PRACTICAL|
|MCAP 101||Programming with C Lab|
|MCAP 102||Computer Organization Lab|
|MCAP 103||CBNST Lab|
|MCAT 201||Object Oriented Programming with C++.|
|MCAT 202||Data Structure|
|MCAT 203||Discrete Mathematics|
|MCAT 202||Data Structure|
|MCAT 204||Operating System|
|MCAT 206||UNIX and Shell Programming.|
|MCAP 201||C++ Lab|
|MCAP 202||Data Structure Lab|
|MCAP 203||Unix and Shell Programming Lab|
|MCAP 204||Project I|
|MCAT 301||Internet & Java Programming|
|MCAT 302||Analysis & Design of Algorithm|
|MCAT 303||Database Management System|
|MCAT 304||Simulation & Modelling|
|MCAT 305||Web Technologies|
|MCAT 311||Advanced Operating System.|
|MCAT 313||Software Project Management|
|MCAP 301||Java Lab|
|MCAP 302||Algorithm Design Lab|
|MCAP 303||Database Lab|
|MCAP 306||Project II|
|MCAT 401||Advanced Java|
|MCAT 402||Data Communication & Computer Networks|
|MCAT 403||Software Engineering|
|MCAT 401||Computer Graphics|
|PRACTICAL||MCAP 405||Computer Network Lab|
|MCAP 403||Software Engineering Lab|
|MCAP 404||Computer Graphics Lab|
|MCAP 406||Project III|
|Elective II||MCAT 421||Advanced DBMS|
|MCAT 422||Digital Image Processing|
|MCAT 423||Artificial Intelligence|
|MCAT 431||Multimedia communication|
|MCAT 433||Mobile & Adhoc computing.|
|MCAT 434||Big Data Analysis|
|MCAT 501||.Net Technology with C#|
|MCAT 502||Data Mining|
|MCAT 503||Cryptography & Network Security|
|MCAT 504||Software Testing & Quality Assurance|
|MCAT 5SX||Elective V|
|MCAP 501||.Net Lab|
|MCAP 505||Advanced Network Lab|
|MCAP 504||Software Testing Lab|
|MCAP 506||Project IV|
|MCAT 541||Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship Skill|
|MCAT 542||Real Time Systems|
|MCAT 543||Client Servers Computing|
|MCAT 552||Soft Computing|
|MCAT 553||Cloud Computing|
|MCAT 554||Internet of Things|
|MCAP 601||Industrial Project|