Tula’s Institute offers a wide variety of courses to choose from and is ranked among the top engineering colleges in Dehradun, Uttarakhand for students applying in both under-graduate and post-graduate programs. The department offers a four-year engineering program approved by AICTE and affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The course consists of 8 semesters. The progress of the student is monitored semester wise through two Sessional Exams (Internal) and one End Semester Exam conducted by the University. All the exams consist of testing theoretical knowledge with its practical implementation.
- To be a centre of excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering .
To provide an environment in which both faculty and students can think critically and incorporate knowledge.
- Providing state of art technical skill to students, to make them global competent technology professionals.
- Collaborate with industry, research organizations and institute of national importance to encourage creativity and innovation.
- Preparing graduates having core engineering knowledge as well as modern skill set.
- Preparing graduate research oriented with positive attitude and ethical values.
Choose The Tula’s Experience
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has been playing a vital role in producing technologists of the highest calibre. The department offers B.Tech program to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of Electronics Engineering. The department is headed by eminent faculty members and professional with proven track records in academics and industry.
With the tempo of events throughout the world, it is essential to build more efficient communication network with the latest electronic devices and circuits. Apart from providing a thorough grounding in basics sciences and engineering, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering lays greater emphasis on deep understanding of fundamental principles and knowledge of electronic device & circuit, microcontroller & microprocessor, VLSI and embedded system, analogue and digital communication, digital signal processing, microwave, mobile communication and wireless communication. The college offers some of the finest facilities for the students and is arguably one of the best options for pursuing B.Tech ECE in Dehradun.
The Institute is equipped with the following laboratories:Laboratory
- Electronics lab
- Digital Electronics lab
- Electronics workshop and PCB lab
- Analog Circuit lab
- Communication lab
- Digital Signal Processing lab
- Microwave lab
- Microprocessor lab
- OFC lab
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to electronics and communication engineering problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret given data.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve electronics and communication engineering problems.
- An ability to engage in life-long learning to follow developments in electronics and communication engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues.
- An ability to skilfully use modern engineering tools and techniques necessary for engineering design, analysis & applications.
Today, technology is growing at a rapid pace. In the coming future, there is bound to be a huge demand for competent engineers in electronic industry to cope with this demand in technology. An electronic engineer can find a job in consumer electronics manufacturing organization, telecommunication industry, IT sector, healthcare equipment manufacturing industry, mobile communication, internet technologies, power electronics, and other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry by directing control and testing production process. Electrical technicians and technologists can specialize in technical sales, product representation, systems management along with the design and manufacture of electronic devices and systems, or the installation, maintenance and repair of electronic systems and equipment. They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the medical, manufacturing, industrial control, telecommunications, aeronautical and military fields.
Disclaimer: The above information is from various reliable sources and is relevant to current industry standards which are subject to vary according to the functional changes of the industry.