Corporate Collaborations at Tula’s
Tula’s has Uttarakhand first and only Microsoft Innovation Center.
MIChelps students at all stages, from idea development to launch of a new company. Students also get a chance of getting associated with Microsoft by becoming Microsoft Student Partners (MSPs). Tula’s is proud to currently have 15 MSPs.
Tula’s has Uttarakhand first and only D-link Academy comprising of various certifications.
D-Link Certified Specialist (DCS) program consists of networking theories and configuration lab modules. Lab practice will help to familiarize participants with D-Link products and solutions. After DCS training, students open for better internships and placement opportunities.
Tula’s has India first Remote Robotic Lab in association with APS labs from Germany.
Remote Robotic Lab provides a unique opportunity for Tulaites to experience the cutting edge German Technology in the Industrial Automation Sector. With this opportunity students work on various industry oriented tasks. Implemented work is applied on the robots located in Germany. The student tasks are designed by “The European Center for Mechatronics, Germany” according to current market needs. Complete software and hardware support is coordinated under the supervision of German experts.
Many Tulaites under this lab have got internships opportunities in Germany.
Tula’s has Uttarakhand first and only Auto-Desk Lab
Students get the opportunity to learn Auto-CAD software. Auto-CAD is highly used in the animation industry for the world. Almost all the construction drawings are done using the AutoCAD software, and having its knowledge is an added advantage for any industrial professional.
Few examples of companies hiring AutoCAD engineers are:
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- CNC Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- TCS, Siemens Ltd.
- ABB Limited
- Linde Process
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Academic Tie-ups at Tula’s
Tula’s has collaborated with IIT Bombay for Spoken Tutorial Project – FOSS.Foss is a new technology for the students to learn and it is of great help to them. It has something that will make students to meet the demands of current software technologies by providing free and open source training in different languages as Linux-Ubuntu, C, C++, Java, Netbeans& Python, Scilab, PHP, Mysql, Calc, Python, etc.
Tula’s is the first Nodal Center of Virtual Lab in Uttarakhand in collaboration with IIT Roorkee.Tula’s is authorized to run the labs of IITs virtually and can also conduct Certified workshops for the students.
Awards, Rankings and Recognitions given to Tula’s
- Ranked as No 1 private Engineering college in Uttarakhand state by the ‘The Week’, June 2015
- Ranked as No 11 private Engineering college in North India by the ‘The Week’, June 2015
- Ranked as No 1 B-School of Uttarakhand in Faculties and International Tie-ups by ‘Career Links’, November 2015
- Ranked amongst Top 50 B-Schools of India by ‘Career Links’, November 2015
- Awarded as the Best Industry Interface Institution of Uttarakhand by ___________
- Recognized and Certified as Global League Institute by Great Place to Study Research Institute in November 2015 at House of Commons in London (Amongst the 14 colleges of India). Tula’s is the only college in Uttarakhand to have achieved this status.
- Ranked as No 1 B-School of Uttarakhand in the area of “Faculties” and “International Tie-ups” by ‘Career Links’, November 2015.
- Awarded as the Best Industry Interface Institution of Uttarakhand by National Uttarakhand Education Award.
On Campus Sports Facility at Tula’s
- 2 Badminton Courts
- Football Ground
- Cricket Ground with practice nets
- Volleyball Ground
- Basketball Court
- Indoor games: Chess, Carom, Table Tennis
Tula’s International Linkage Programs (TILP)
As a valuable member of SkillTree and a certified Great Place to Study campus, Tula’s has membership for mersion.org, which is a global platform for exchange & international linkage programs commissioned in academic collaboration with world’s top 1% universities.
The membership will enable Tula’s students to choose from the bucket of some of the most innovative programs across the subjects of management, engineering, media and design, which will enable them to learn and experience, and increase their academic standings in some of the most vibrant and culturally enriched cities in the world.