“Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.”
― Ronald E. Osborn.
Knowledge is the power which is not only to gain, but to impart that knowledge to others for the well being of humanity. We at Tula’s strongly hold this belief. By keeping this is mind we are conducting an approach to combine and spread the knowledge and creativity of young generations through the Imagineering Conference.
Imagineering is a combination of the words “imagination” and “engineering”. Imagineering is the problem solving through creative ideas in practical form.
Who Should Attend
- Students pursuing higher secondary, Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Doctorate
- Faculty Members
- Business Promoters & Industry Members
- Social Thinkers & NGO’s
- To acquaint the participants with holistic frameworks used in problem solving,discovering & understanding problems and techniques for effective problem solvingideas & innovation.
- To bridge the gap between industry and academia.
- To discuss various aspects related to innovative ideas, planning and such other topics.