About MBA - Finance
Every activity ranging from establishing to the functioning of a company completely depends on their financial strength. The functioning and growth of a company depend upon proper arrangement and management of finances. Every company expects its finances to be efficiently utilized that ultimately result in decreased investments and increased profits. This is where MBA finance comes into the picture.
- To evolve successful business leaders and entrepreneurs with social responsibility and global outreach.
- To prepare the students for dynamic business environment through quality educational programs.
- To contribute to human capital requirement in society and industry by augmenting the employability of students.
- To cultivate the symbiotic relation with industry and other organizations for all round development of the students.
- To sensitize the students towards value based and socially responsible behaviour as a business leader and entrepreneur.
Choose The Tula’s Experience
Tula’s Institute – a top MBA college in Uttarakhand is one of the preferred places for MBA in Finance. The brilliant faculty panel of Tula's Institute provides an intensive understanding of accountancy, capital management and other essential traits including portfolio management, corporate management, and devising business strategies so that the student attain a creative mind in the field of commerce.
Ample learning opportunities are provided to the students by deputing them on finance-related activities in various events. Students are also inspired to devise and exhibit new strategies that are nurtured by the faculty as an attractive trait of their personalities.
Tula’s Institute also provides opportunities for students to become industry leaders by providing a unique learning system focussed on data analytics and SAP. With the ability to innovate new strategies, students of this best MBA college in Dehradun have proved their worth in the industry by securing highly paid jobs with great success.
While the management program aims to make CEO/Entrepreneur/ Head of an Organization, pursuing an MBA in Finance gives you a path to move advance to positions as a Financial Consultant, Financial Researcher, Asst, Operations Manager to Financial Managers or Directors.
Salary of an MBA in Finance candidate usually starts from 4- 5 lacs/annum and would increase to 8-12 lacs if the student is well versed in Business Data Analytics and Security Management.