M. Tech is a two-year postgraduate program offered by Tula’s Institute, one of the best engineering colleges in Dehradun. This course is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. M. Tech can be pursued after pursuing graduation in Engineering. One of the best M. Tech colleges in Dehradun, Tula’s Institute offers M. Tech in Civil Engineering. This two-year course is designed carefully to help students to study and understand in detail the concepts of Engineering. M. Tech is one of the widely pursued courses in India. At Tula’s Institute, the college with best campus placement college in Uttarakhand, the students are given first-hand training in practical as well as theory, which enables them to secure good jobs.
- To become a centre of Modern industrial skills and collaborative research work.
- To provides learning domain for Researchers in the field of innovation and Research.
- To develop the capacity of students to think inventively.
- Promote Researched based projects in area of construction, Transportation, Structural Engineering etc.
- To Built Industry Partnerships to share first hand practical knowledge & to see the real life working of the organizations.
- To develop High Academic Standards as entrepreneurship development.
- PEO 1 : Provide entrepreneurial skills for pursuing licensed structural designer.
- PEO 2 : Program prepares students for academic and research work.
- PEO 3 : Provide entrepreneurial skills for pursuing licensed testing & calibration laboratories.
- PO1 : An ability to independently carry out research / investigation and development work to solve practical problems.
- PO2 : An ability to write and present a substantial technical report / document.
- PO3 : Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area as per the specialization of the program.
- PO4 : Apply the knowledge of engineering principles to develop systems, products and processes thus to solve real world multifaceted problems.
- PO5 : Ability to design and conduct experiments, procedures and technical skills necessary for engineering exploration to solve societal problems and environmental contexts for sustainable development.
- PO6 : Recognize the need to engage in self-governing and life-long learning by making use of professional and ethical principles.
- PSO1 : Ability to publish research paper and pursue doctoral programs.
- PSO2 : Apply knowledge of materials in analyzing & designing of RCC & masonry structures.
S.NO COURSE DURATION ELIGIBILITY 1. M.Tech - SE 2 years
Passed BE/BTech or equivalent in BE/BTech or equivalent in Civil, Chemical, Geo informatics, Biotech, Industrial Biotech, Chemical & Electrochemical. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
|MSET-101||Advanced Structural Analysis|
|MSET-102||Advanced Solid Mechanics|
|MSET-103||Analytical and Numerical Methods for Structural Engineering|
|I.MSET-111||Theory of Thin Plates and Shells/td>|
|2. MSET-112||Theory and application of cement composites|
|3. MSET-113||Theory of Structural Stability|
|4. MSET-114||Structural Health monitoring /td>|
|MSEP101 6||Structural Design Lab|
|MSEP102||Advanced Concrete Lab|
|MLC||Research Methodology and IPR|
|Audit 1||Audit Course|
|MSET-201||FEM in Structural Engineering|
|1. MSET-211||Advanced Steel Design|
|3. Elective I||2. MSET-212 Design of Formwork|
|3. MSET-213||Design of High Rise Structures|
|4. MSET-214||Design of Masonry Structures|
|1. MSET-221||Design of Advanced Concrete Structures|
|4. Elective II 2. MSET-222||Advanced Design of Foundations|
|3. MSET-223||Soil Structure Interaction|
|4. MSET-224||Design of Industrial Structure|
|MSEP-201||Model Testing Lab|
|MSEP-202||Numerical Analysis Lab|
|Audit 2||Audit Course-2|
|1.MSET-311||Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures|
|2. MSET-312||Analysis of Laminated Composite Plates Elective – I|
|3. MSET-313||Fracture Mechanics of Concrete Structures|
|4. MSET-314||Design of Plates and Shells|
|1. MOET -391||Business Analytics|
|2. MOET -392||Industrial Safety|
|3. MOET -393||Operations Research|
|4. MOET -394||Cost Management of Engineering Projects|
|5. MOET -395||Composite Materials|
|6. MOET -396||Waste to Energy|
|Dissertation/MS||EP-401 Dissertation Phase – II|
Dr. Arun Agarwal
Email id: [email protected]
I would like to welcome you at Tula’s Civil Engineering Department where students are encouraged to engage in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities which are essential for their personality development as well as development of organizational skills. Our faculty members are dedicated, highly qualified with vast industry experience in diverse fields of civil engineering. Our main objective is to nurture our students to make them industry-ready in the field of construction & designing so as to serve the nation.
- Prominent Faculty Members
Name:- Dr. Arun Agarwal
Experience:- 36 Yrs.
Name:- Ms. Preeti Kumari
Education:- M.Tech. ( Hydraulic Engineering ), P.HD(P)
Experience:- 6 Yrs.
Designation:- Assistant Professor