About the Diploma in Civil Engineering
Department of Civil engineering Offers Diploma in Civil Engineering of a duration of 3 years.
The objective of the program is to provide knowledge about civil and construction to the ever-growing construction market. With rapidly booming infrastructure developments all around, civil engineers today are in much higher demand than ever before. Diploma in civil engineering enables us to acquire expertise and development of unique techniques necessary for the uprising of the construction market. Civil diploma holders can be engaged in making building plans, devising solutions for building materials and can work onsite as an assistant to the supervisor and site manager.
Civil Engineers are professionally responsible for overseeing design and construction of industrial plant buildings, transmission towers/lines, waterworks, river navigation, airport runways, skyscrapers, power plants, irrigation canals, traffic control infrastructure, dams, shipping canals, bridges, rail-roads, sewers, highways etc.
During the course, students are taught various skills and learning which make them proficient at what they do.
It is traditionally categorized into several sub-disciplines including environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, coastal engineering, surveying, and construction engineering. Civil engineering takes place on all levels: in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
Civil engineers play a vital role in creating the man-made environment and in protecting the natural environment, bringing together science and art to create much of the tangible fabric of today’s society.
- To become a centre of modern industrial skills and excel in collaborative research work.
- To provide a learning domain for researchers in the field of innovation and research.
- To promote innovation in the field of agroforestry.
- Promote research-based projects in the area of construction, transportation, structural engineering etc.
- To build industry partnerships to share first-hand practical knowledge and to see the real-life working of the organizations.
- To develop high academic standards of entrepreneurship development.
Choose The Tula’s Experience
|1||Engineering and Technology (Diploma)||3 years||Passed 10th Std./ SSC examination.
Obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.