Mechanical engineering is the core of all other branches of engineering science. Everything around us is directly or indirectly related to mechanical engineering in one way or the other. Today we can’t think of world without mechanical engineering. Manufacturing of a small needle to a big Airbus can never be possible without mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering opens doors to all sectors of engineering sciences. Mechanical Engineers can find the opportunities in any of the following categories:-
- Design & Product Development
- Manufacturing, Production Planning & Quality Control Engineer in industries like – Auto-mobile, Aircraft, Earth movers & Heavy Engineering Equipments, Power Plants, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning, Construction / Structural.
- Research & Development Engineer
- Testing, Maintenance & Repair Engineer in Auto-mobile or Heavy Engineering Industry
- Robotics, Instrumentation and Automation.
- Non-Conventional energy utilization like Solar, Wind, Geothermal & Tidal energy.