Advance Remote Robotics Lab
Tula’s Institute Dehradun is India’s first college to have Remote Robotics Lab in association with APS Lab Aachen Germany, Indo-Euro Synchronization and Commsure Knowledge Solutions, which also involves Student Exchange Program and Live Training Projects of Industries. With this opportunity students work on various industry oriented tasks. Implemented work is applied on the robots located in Germany. The student tasks are designed by “The European Centre for Mechatronics, Germany” according to current market needs. As addition to that they strongly support students, undergraduate and postgraduate in their thesis and projects.
- Unique chance to work on Industrial Robots which are located in Germany.
- Get to know the current automation market needs at academic and industry level.
- Practical experience of the taste along with software implementation.
- World recognized certification.
- Best team will be awarded to participate in research work at Germany.
- Second best team will be awarded for participation in next Autosol program at Germany.
- Attraction to numerous Indian Automation Companies
Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE)
The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE), was founded in 1981 at New Delhi by a group of eminent HVAC&R professionals. ISHRAE conducts Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Exhibitions throughout the country with both national and international participants to discuss, promote and display the state of the art technologies, systems, products and services. ISHRAE organizes ACREX INDIA, the largest international exposition in South Asia on the Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation and Building services industry. Held annually, ACREX is considered to be a major opportunity to showcase the latest technologies / innovations, and provide a platform for buyer- seller meet for technical & commercial personnel in the HVAC& R field.
IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorial Project – FOSS (Open Source Software Tutorials)
Tula’s institute is the “Super Resource Center” for the Spoken Tutorial Project – promoted by IIT Bombay spoken Tutorial in association with Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) as part of its mission for Education– Information & Communications Technology (ICT).
Foss is a new technology for the students to learn and it is of great help to them. It has something that will make students to meet the demands of current software technologies by providing free and open source training in different languages as Linux-Ubuntu, C, C++, Java, Netbeans & Python, Scilab, PHP, Mysql, Calc, Python, LaTex, Oscad etc. which will help the students in shaping their bright future.
We would like to inform you that we have successfully organized many workshops of Spoken Tutorial for our Students.
Scheduled Events from Feb to April
- Workshop on Auto-mobile Engineering on 5th
- Technical Fest “Utkrisht 2016” in February.
- Industrial visits in
- Guest Lecture on Internal Combustion Engines on 12th
- Workshop on MATLAB on March.
- International IEEE Conference on 8th & 9th
- Guest Lecture on “Thermal Engineering” in April.