Civil engineering department, Tula’s institute has made a society called Tula’s civil engineering society under which different task has been assigned to students of all years; they have to coordinate each other for betterment of civil engineering department and themselves The society aims at flourishing better opportunities for students and enhance their management and technical skills with overall personality development. It aid student in achieving their goals with 100 percent career consultancy. It also tie up students with international as well as Indian civil engineering societies providing chances to explore themselves in national and international platforms.
The framework of Civil Engineering society for the students is designed as follows:
2nd Year Students
- It will be named as Green thumb
- Main function for students will be data collection for industrial visits, training and placements in various companies.
3rd Year Students
- Their name will be Business Analysis
- Main function for students will be analysis of the data collected by 2nd year students and forward it to final year students
- There will be an ambassador team and team of representatives.
4th Year Students
- Their name will be organizers.
- Main function of students will be organizing and managing different events.
- They should tie up with different civil engineering societies to get strength.