Tula’s Institute ensures that once the students have completed their under graduation in civil engineering, these graduates are highly demanded by the top MNCs and other globally renowned corporates. The corporate companies are always on a lookout for candidates who possess the abilities to understand and apply vision and creativity in addressing complex contemporary challenges. Tula’s Institute is the best civil engineering college in Dehradun. The Department of Civil Engineering (CE) at Tula’s Institute conducts fundamental and applied research to educate the students to create and develop industry leaders, and also to prepare students for careers in professional practice. Civil engineers work to sustain the natural environment while creating and maintaining the built environment. Civil engineers are essential to providing the necessities of human life, including water, air, shelter, the infrastructure, energy, and food in more efficient and renewable ways.
To become a centre of modern industrial skills and excel in collaborative research work.
- To provide a learning domain for researchers in the field of innovation and research.
- To enhance the capacity of students to think inventively and innovatively.
- Promote research-based projects in the area of construction, transportation, structural engineering etc.
- To build industry partnerships to share first-hand practical knowledge and to see the real-life working of the organizations.
- To develop high academic standards of entrepreneurship development.