BBA or Bachelor in Business Administration is a three-year undergraduate course program where most of the commerce streams students get enrolled in. BBA also lays down a strong foundation for students who have to pursue an MBA. Admission in BBA is not tough. Any student who has completed his 10+2 with an aggregate of 45 per cent or more is eligible to pursue this course irrespective of commerce, science or arts background.Tula’s Institute is a top BBA college in Dehradun where students from both India and neighbouring countries get enrolled to study and get an intensive knowledge of business and management subjects over the course of three years. Ranked number 1 in Dehradun for placements and faculty, Tula’s Institute Dehradun offers excellent education along with guest lectures and seminars from time to time that helps the students to get exposure of the real corporate business world.
Let us discuss why pursuing BBA is a good career option:
- Market dynamics are constantly changing around the world and the nature of business now is more inclined towards knowledge and management. Globalization has led to a decrease in traditional jobs. With changes in working style and marketing trends, courses like BBA have come up to give candidates a better knowledge of management and business.
- Students who wish to pursue an MBA must take admission in BBA as their undergraduate course program. This helps them to choose the correct specialization at the time of an MBA. Also, their base is strong and with two degrees in their hand, they enjoy jobs at a managerial level instead of entry-level with good numbers.
- A BBA degree is very versatile and diverse. Unlike law and medicine, it does not confine you to pursue only that course. Compared to the latter, the former is still flexible. It gives you several entry-level jobs if you decide to take a break before pursuing MBA or post-graduation.
- BBA is a very comprehensive course in which students acquire knowledge of management and business. The curriculum of BBA at any good college like Tula’s Institute – the Best BBA college in Dehradun requires an internship during the three-year course program where students get exposure to the real corporate world.
- Pursuing BBA from a top BBA college in Dehradun helps you to become financially independent at an early age. After the completion of this course, many job opportunities open up for students. Also pursuing an MBA right after BBA can be expensive for many students. So, they can work for a year or two, save money and then pursue an MBA.
- Students who aspire to be an entrepreneur must take admission in BBA as their graduation program because it gives them the knowledge of various subjects of business that helps them further to analyse their decision weighing the pros and cons and risk-taking.
- Many domains open for students after completing their Bachelor in Business Administration. To name a few Sales and Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Accounting, Retail Banking and Auditing.
Affiliated to Sri Dev Suman University and approved by All India Council of Technical Education, Tula’s Institute is a top BBA college in Dehradun. Sprawled over 22 acres of campus and cradled between the foothills of the Himalayas, the college is situated away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With a healthy sex ratio and an excellent campus life, the college also offers facilities to students like comfortable hostels, ATM, gymnasium, sports courts and fields, cafeteria, digital library with more than 50000 books, high-speed internet, computer labs and many more.
The campus placement at Tula’s Institute Dehradun happens every semester where students get to secure a job for themselves before the completion of their graduation. With placement options in more than 650 plus companies where most of them are globally renowned, students feel secure and strive harder to thrive and graduate in their course program with flying colours.