The landscape of technology in present time is evolving at a rapid pace. There are various emerging technologies that are advancing beyond augmentation thus replacing human proficiency and resulting in superhuman expertise. As technology progresses, it enables even faster change and developments that leads towards a momentum of the rate of change, ultimately becoming exponential.
This article mentions the top 8 trending technologies that students of the Best MCA College in Dehradun may wish to learn in 2020.
1. Cybersecurity: Cybersecurity involves the practice of protecting data, programs, networks, servers etc from hackers. With the sudden emergence of the digital age, the endless opportunities to target people, government institutions, and even big business by hackers and cyber terrorists has increased. Thus learning this new technology to save and protect various online threats becomes the need of an hour. This program teaches an individual on how to protect computer operating systems, networks, and data from cyber-attacks. It also enables the learner to acquire skill on how to track devices as they arise and reduce risks. The principle intention of learning cybersecurity is to help the students of the Best MCA College in Uttarakhand develop the technical skills that are required to prevent attacks and protect the data and privacy of organisations/businesses/individuals.
2. Intelligent Apps: Another great tech trend that can be learned in 2020 are the software applications that make use of artificial intelligence modules such as data analytics, robotics, machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing. This intelligent software application helps an individual in making decisions based on real-time data or historical data. Some of the common instances of intelligent apps are voice assistants such as Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant among others. A lot of companies like Google and Apple have been investing in such applications and therefore the same has a lot of potential to create lucrative jobs in the near future for the students of Best MCA College in India.
3. Virtual Reality: Virtual reality as the name says allows one to immerse in a surrounding that seems extremely realistic. This computer-based technology is used for creating an artificial environment. This segment is widely used for playing computer games which allows one to be directly placed in the gaming environment. It involves senses such as touch, hearing, smell, and vision. With the use of specific VR gears like headsets, an individual can walk around in the room and play the game in the 3D world. The use of this trending technology is not just for entertainment, but it is also used by Navy and Coast Guards for training the staff. AR and VR are also used by doctors while performing surgery. Tourists and travellers visiting an amusement park or a museum can also use this technology to enhance their experience.
4. Robotic Process Automation: This technology is used for processing daily tasks that are similar to artificial intelligence. The software here is used for automating recurring tasks such as managing and responding back to emails, managing transactions, and dealing with the business data. The main usage of this technology is for automating tasks for low-level employees to higher-ranking officials. It is estimated that this technology can process more than 40% of daily chores. Thus in the present era, this latest technology is bound to create several job opportunities in the automation sector for the graduates of the Best MCA College in Dehradun.
5. Cryptocurrency and Practical Blockchain: The technology of blockchain has been around for quite a few years but it’s been really slow to be positioned on a commercial basis because of some of the technical and management issues. Blockchain has the capability to enhance the industry type by facilitating trust, providing transparency and enabling value exchange across business ecosystems, potentially lowering costs, reducing transaction settlement times and improving cash flow and the movement of materials. With integration of complementary technologies like Artificial Intelligence and the IoT, blockchain has a lot of potential to see tremendous growth in the enterprise.
6. DevOps: The term is derived from Development + Operations which ensures that both the development and operations go hand in hand. DevOps cycle is pictured as an infinite loop representing the integration of developers and operation teams by automating infrastructure, workflows and continuously measuring application performance. The growth of DevOps has already made significant advancement among various industries in the past few years, and the process is extensively continuing in 2020 as well. Hence as a result, if students of the Best MCA College in Uttarakhand are inclined towards learning this trending technology, they must go for it. It is believed that this technology will be used extensively in the upcoming years.
7. Edge Computing: The acquisition of cloud computing continues to paramount the tech industry. Major players including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure control the cloud computing market across the globe. The technology of edge computing is designed to help firms solve the real-world problems by bypassing the latency caused by cloud computing and getting data to a data centre for processing.
8. Quantum Computing: Quantum computing is yet another technology that has been trending and has been one of the greatest challenges of all time. This technology has unlocked reliable doors, scalable quantum hardware, competent software, along with robust error correction protocols. Several renowned technology-based companies have taken up quantum computing. 2020 is the right time for techies of the Best MCA College in India to start exploring quantum computing and stay ahead of the curve.