Dehradun is famous for both schools and colleges. Being the capital of Uttarakhand and the education capital of India, Dehradun has attracted students from both India and abroad to study in its international residential schools. The valley is blessed with excellent academicians and faculty members. Students from across the length and breadth of the country enrol themselves in the colleges and universities of Dehradun. BBA is pursued by 70 per cent of the commerce students after class 12th. Tula’s Institute is the best college in India for BBA.
BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is the most preferred and pursued program for students after they pass out from their school. This three-year undergraduate program can be opted by all stream students – science, commerce and arts. The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare the students for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. During the tenure of the course, the students learn various aspects of business administration and management through classroom lectures and practical projects like an internship. There are various BBA specializations one can choose from such as:
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology.
It is better to pursue BBA from a private college over a government college because the private college usually adopts advanced and digital learning methods with excellent faculty members on the panel. Though the fee structure is a bit higher than the government college, the placement opportunities are always better for students enrolled in a private college. Dehradun’s private BBA college, Tula’s Institute is an excellent option to enrol if you wish to pursue BBA from Dehradun. Here are a few benefits if you pursue BBA as a career:
- BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few.
- BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration is a three-year course where students are given the in-depth knowledge of business which results in shaping a successful entrepreneur by teaching them the tactics of observation, judgement and risk-taking abilities with decision making power. It also teaches the budding entrepreneur in making with leadership qualities and smart management skills.
- The main advantage of the BBA program is that aspirants can pursue the MBA program after completing the same. They can specialize in their desired disciplines while pursuing the MBA program.
- BBA program gives students experience and exposure. With internships at business organisations and workshops, students get a better knowledge of how the world outside works. It helps the students to build a stronger business acumen, which is the ability to make splendid decisions that will benefit the company’s success rate. These skills help a candidate to stand out in the eyes of the hiring employers, giving them a broader opportunity to pursue a successful career.
- If you pursue BBA from highly profitable sectors of the country, it increases the chances for a candidate to secure more jobs and thus make more money. With BBA, a student is equipped with practical skills with a better knowledge of global ideas, and so it prepares students for the workplaces of the future.
- Pursuing an intergrated MBA right after school is a more expensive proposition for students and so if a student opts for BBA instead, it makes a student financially independent. BBA program is a three-year course that helps a student enter the working environment at an early stage.
Tula’s Institute is the best college in Dehradun for BBA. With an all India rank of 105 as India’s best college for BBA by India Today, Tula’s reputation is worth adulation. The institute has excellent faculty members who are well versed with their subjects and impart education to students with advanced learning methods. The digital library boasts of more than fifty thousand books to help students with their research. The guest lectures, seminars and workshops are extremely beneficial for students to get a better understanding of their subjects. Moreover, the students get to secure a job while they are studying. Their performance at internships or college placement drives that are conducted by more than 650 companies some of which are globally renowned MNCs helps them in securing a job before they graduate.
Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University and Sri Dev Suman University and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, Tula’s Institute is Dehradun’s private BBA college that has an excellent record of student placements. Awarded for the best faculty in Dehradun, the college promotes a healthy campus life and opens doors to newer horizons for the students with a plethora of employment opportunities.