A degree in Masters in Business Administration from the Dehradun Best College for MBA has long been the desired choice of every professional who is looking to make a big leap in his/her career. This reputed degree offers various career opportunities. Going to a business school can boost an individual’s career prospects and, in many industries, having an MBA will give one the edge over the competition. Here are some of the top career paths that one can consider after completing the MBA program.
1. Entrepreneurship: For those who cannot work under somebody else and want their own freedom, entrepreneurship is the best possible available career path for MBA graduates. In fact, it is good for people who are willing to take risks. Being an entrepreneur also brings across several challenges like running into losses, missing out on resources among others. However, still, an increasing number of MBA graduates from the Best MBA in Finance Management college in Dehradun opt for this road straight out of the business school.
2. Investment Banker: Another best career option for an MBA graduate can be of an investment banker which is recognised as one of the best-paid professions in the corporate sector. This profession is known to be one of the oldest and most worthy of all. Investment banking is unquestionably a very demanding job which may require the candidate to live out of the suitcase most of his life. However, proper planning, organisation skills and time management skills can help one to cope up with the pressure. Moreover, the salary and other benefits are definitely a good motivation factor in this job segment.
3. Operations Manager: The job role of an operations manager is mainly to handle and sort a company’s operational work. An individual is required to oversee the daily operations, purchasing, inventory, coordination between departments, and policy creation. An MBA graduate from the Best college in Dehradun for MBA in HRM may also look out for this position as it requires a great deal of flexibility and multitasking.
4. Management Consultant: A job of a management consultant is to advise companies on their management practices and identify problems within the organisation that may be holding the company back from reaching their goals. A lot of management consultants are self-employed, while others work for large firms. This is an ideal career option for many MBA degree holders as the same offers a flexible career path with high earning potential.
5. Financial Advisor: Financial advisors help both the individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping them plan their finances. The main job of a financial advisor is to look out for their clients’ best interests by suggesting good investment opportunities and creating practical long-term plans. This is an excellent career path for MBAs of the Best MBA in Finance Management college in Dehradun who have a desire to help others become financially savvy.
6. Human Resource: If you are not so good with crunching numbers or coming up with financial projections but gifted with people management skills, then HR can be a good option for you to consider. It’s a relatively less-stressful job profile that pays well and almost every medium and large company has a few positions for the HR department.
7. Business Development Manager: Business development managers are strategists, networkers and marketers. They mainly focus on company growth by identifying and taking over new revenue opportunities. An MBA program allows an individual to develop business strategy skills and add a highly regarded qualification to one’s CV or resume.
8. Industry Specialist Manager: A lot of professionals reach a particular point in their career when the possibility for their promotion or higher salary are on the management team rather than on the technical team of the industry. In these situations, an MBA of the Dehradun Best College for MBA can be an indispensable asset for showcasing his/her management skills and acquiring management roles. Here, an MBA develops a candidates business administration skills and provides a credential that gets noticed by potential clients.
9. Sales Manager: This particular career option is best for those candidates who have a knack in influencing people. An MBA is considered as a valuable asset for this position as being a sales manager requires one to have skills in financial management, strategic planning and resource allocation. An MBA from the Best college in Dehradun for MBA in HRM teaches those skills and gives you a competitive advantage in recruitment processes.
10. Marketing Manager: Another great career option is to become a marketing manager. The job role required one to sell the company’s products, develop pricing strategies, and manage finances. They are also responsible for improving companies growth and even for getting new clients. A marketing manager assesses market trends and formulates campaigns for the company to increase the profit.